March 1, 2011
The Sherman Town met in regular
session Tuesday, March 1, 2011, 7:30 p.m. at the
Members present: Bill Benson, Cheryl Swenson, and Danessa Keener.
Members absent: Robin Berg.
Others present: Gerry Karpen
The Agenda was approved.
Minutes of the February 1, 2011, meeting were read and approved.
The treasurer’s report was read and approved.
CLAIMS APPROVED TO BE PAID
Xcel Energy, 257.64 for lights; Gerry Karpen, 144.00 for 12 hours of plowing; Minnehaha Community Water, 25.00; Anderson Publications, 43.97 for minutes and announcement of board vacancy; Robin Berg, 58.38 for office supplies.
1. Board Adjustment meeting – March 22, 2011 7:00. Amendment was made after the meeting ended to change the Board of Adjustment meeting from the 15th to the 22nd of March.
Purchase Excel for town clerk- was decided to buy a town laptop with the
program installed in it, motion by Benson, second by
2. Keys to mailbox- town clerk were given the key and will take checks to treasurer.
3. Request extension for financial report.
Dumpsters will be in
5. Election to be held for board vacancy April 12th, 2011; with Robin Berg and Lee Ellis running
Trees will be trimmed in order to help prevent power outages in the
spring; motion by
7. Bids for mowing are now being accepted.
Motion by Duncan to adjourn, second by Benson
The next regular meeting will be April 5, 2011 7:30 pm
Danessa Keener, Town Clerk