November 1, 2011The Sherman Town Board met in regular session Tuesday, November 1, 7:30 p.m. at the Sherman Town Hall with President Lee Ellis presiding.
CLAIMS APPROVED TO BE PAID:
1. Continued Variance: Lot 1 Block 7; 415 2nd St, Ellis made a motion to approve, Second by Benson.
2. Budget was presented and approved. All said “I.” Final reading of the Budget will be at the December 6, 2011 meeting.
3. Snow removal from the front of city hall: One offer was presented by Callie and Cheryl Swenson. It was decided that the town council would clear the front of the town hall at no cost but if extra help would be needed Callie and Cheryl Swenson would be contacted.
4. The culvert project was discussed. Motion was made to purchase the rock to fill in around culverts; motion by Ellis, second by Duncan.
1. No hearing date needed to be set for Bullet Alcoholic Beverage license, passed to next month.
2. Date was set for conditional use hearing: December 6, 2011; 8:00 pm
Motion by Duncan to adjourn, Second by Benson
Next regular meeting will be December 6, 2011
Danessa Keener, Town Clerk