July 3rd, 2012
The Sherman Town Board met in regular session Tuesday July,
3rd, 2012, 7:30 p.m. at the
Members present: Lee Ellis, Kara Duncan, Bill Benson, Cheryl Swenson and Robin Berg
Others present: Larry Sutton and Neil Winterton
Minutes of the June 5, 2012, meeting was approved as read. Motion by; Duncan, second by; Benson.
The treasurerís report was approved as read. Motion by;
CLAIMS APPROVED TO BE PAID:
Xcel Energy, street lights $226.30, park lights $17.67 town hall lights $26.64; Anderson Publications May Minutes $20.26; Statement of Receipts $196.02; Statement of Cash Fund $67.32; Minnehaha Community Water, July Water, $30.00, June Water $25.00; Department of Revenue, license fee $150.00;Robin Berg certified mail $5.75; Kallie Swenson 4x mowing $120.00; Neil Winterton 2x mowing $50.00; Lucas Swenson 1x mowing North Park $25.00; Jacob Berg 2x mowing $60.00;
1. First Responded, tabled.
2. Post and chains, other suggestions, Berg suggests that we could mark with railroad ties, so it would look more landscaped. Benson will check pricing at Menards and get a hold of Bergs to get railroad ties down.
3. Tornado Siren, Benson has a call in to the electricians.
5. Pre-Disaster update, signed.
6. Citywide rummage, date set for August 3 rd, 2012, time 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm at Sherman Fire Hall, for more information please contact Lee Ellis.
1. Hagen Benefits is up dated.
2. Revenue and Expenditures, Berg will present budget ordinance draft at the next regular meeting.
3. Receive survey from SDPAA; has not been received.
4. Dogs, Chapter 5.02; Animals Ordinance; 5.0201 and 5.0202.
5. Ellis was absent January 3, 2012 and was paid for seven meetings; Swenson will correct the pay in Decembers 2012, meeting.