June, 5th, 2012
The Sherman Town Board met in regular session Tuesday June,
5th, 2012, 7:30 p.m. at the
Members present: Lee Ellis, Kara Duncan, Cheryl Swenson and Robin Berg
Members absent: Bill Benson
Others present: Larry and Sandee Sutton, Linda Askren, David Derschan and Neil Winerton
Minutes of the May 1, 2012, meeting
were approved as read, with corrections: Mosquito Control:
The treasurerís report was read and approved. Motion by: Duncan, second by Ellis.
CLAIMS APPROVED TO BE PAID:
Xcel Energy, street lights $226.00, park lights $17.65 town hall lights $26.00; Anderson Publications April Minutes $18.18; Bill Benson yellow chain, bolts, fasteners $80.00; Jesse James 17.4 gal of gas $60.93; Manley Tire and Oil, two tires and service call $180.78; Lee Ellis 7 meetings $210.00; Kara Duncan 7 meetings $175.00; Bill Benson 7 meetings $175.00; Larry Sutton 6 month salary $100.00; Danessa Keener 2 month salary $83.00; Robin Berg 3 month salary $124.50; Cheryl Swenson 6 month salary $250.00; Kallie Swenson 3x mowing $90.00; Lucas Swenson 3x mowing $75.00 Jacob Berg 4x mowing $120.00 Bolteís Sunrise Sanitary 2 dumpsters $556.50;
Malt Beverage License, was approved, a motion was made by:
2. All work for the road grader has been completed with the exception of brake work, which will be completed at a later date.
3. First Responded, tabled.
4. Tornado Siren working on it
and chains, added to the Agenda, are up, from first to second on Packard Ave.
Benson would like to install posts and chains on
Bids was added to the Agenda. Joel and Kim Swenson did not accept the bid
7. Citywide rummage, date set for August 3 rd, 2012.
8. Mosquito Control, tabled.
9. Gravel for roads, added to the Agenda, will be ordered.
1. Sherman Website, Gerry Karpen will pay for the renewal. Motion by Duncan, second by Ellis to pay Karpen for the fee prior to the next meeting. An estimate of $100 was given.
2. Pre-Disaster update, tabled.
Building Permit was added to
the Agenda. Larry Sutton approved a building
permit for a garage at
Motion by Duncan to adjourn, second by Ellis. The next regular meeting will be July 3, 2012, at 7:30 p.m.
Town Clerk Robin Berg