September, 4, 2012
The Sherman Town Board met in regular session Tuesday September, 4, 2012,
7:30 p.m. at the
Members present: Lee Ellis, Kara Duncan, Bill Benson, Cheryl Swenson and Robin Berg
Others present: Larry Sutton, Gerry Karpen and LeRon Smit
Minutes of the August, 7, 2012, meeting
was approved as read. Motion by;
The treasurerís report was approved
as read. Motion by;
CLAIMS APPROVED TO BE PAID:
Lee Ellis, brats $35.00; SDPAA, Insurance $2,141.92; Xcel Energy, street lights $232.39; park lights $9.70; town hall lights $20.01; Minnehaha Community Water, August Water, Kallie Swenson 1x mowing $30.00; Jacob Berg 1x mowing $30.00; Neil Winterton 2 x mowing $50.00;
1. Tornado Siren, Ellis will check with some other electricians.
2. First reading of Revenue and Expenditures, with corrections made.
3. SDPAA & Hegan Benefits was paid.
4. Receive Workers Comp Survey, done.
OPEN FLOOR FOR OLD BUSINESS:
1. Larry Sutton resigned as Zoning Administrator. See Chapter 4.02 Zoning Administrator.
Weed and unkempt properties,
2. Street Sign, Benson will get them up.
3. Centennial, Swenson is plan on having a meeting.
4. Road Grader steering cylinder needs to be reaped, Motion by; Benson second by; Ellis, set a price at $500.00.
The next regular meeting will be October, 2, 2012, at 7:30 p.m.