February 5, 2013
The Sherman Town Board met in regular session Tuesday December 4, 2012,
7:30 p.m. at the
Members present: Lee Ellis, Bill Benson, Cheryl Swenson and Robin Berg
Members absent: Kara Duncan
Others present: Kenneth and Linda Askren.
Minutes of the January 8, 2013, meeting was approved as read, with corrections; to claims to be paid; Motion by; Ellis, second by; Benson.
The treasurerís report was approved as read. Motion by; Ellis, second by; Benson.
CLAIMS APPROVED TO BE PAID:
Corrections to January claims to be paid; Xcel Energy, street lights $239.04; park lights $17.92; town hall lights $27.93; Palisades Propane 0 Budget 0 Golden Palms Casino, McDonalds gift card 0 SECOG, annual dues 0
Xcel Energy, street light $262.98; park light $18.76; town hall light $38.24; Minnehaha Community Water, January water $25.00; Anderson Publications, Santa in Sherman $14.00; SDML Workers Comp. Fund, Insurance renewal $610.00; SECOG, membership dues $187.00; Palisades Propane, propane $401.43;
1. Tornado Siren will be done.
2. Centennial / Tabled
3. Minutes for 2002-2003 Tabled.
4. Painting of the Fire Hall. Jason Bohl will get a bid to the Town of Sherman.
1. Rezoning Fee $50.00; Rentals for tables and chairs $10.00; Rental of the Town hall $10.00; Building Permits $10.00;
2. Stop sign at the Bullet Benson and Ellis will get back up.
3. Security light at the Town hall, Ellis would like it moved over and get it working.
4. Board of Adjustment meeting is set for Tuesday March 19, at 7:30 p.m.
Motion by; Ellis to adjourn, second by Benson; The next regular meeting will be Tuesday, March 5, at 7:30 p.m.